Sample of the WOW survey

16:03 0 Comments

Indicate to what extent you agree with each of the following items CONCERNING WORLD OF WARCRAFT (WoW).

Not agree at all Very slightly agree Slightly agree Moderately agree Mostly agree Strongly agree Very strongly agree
1. Playing WoW is in harmony with other activities in my life.
2. I have difficulties controlling my urge to play WoW.
3. The new things that I discover in WoW allow me to appreciate it even more.
4. I have almost an obsessive feeling for WoW.
5. WoW reflects the qualities I like about myself.
6. WoW allows me to live a variety of experiences.
7. WoW is the only thing that really turns me on.
8. WoW is well integrated in my life.
9. If I could, I would only play to WoW.
10. WoW is in harmony with other things that are part of me.
11. WoW is so exciting that I sometimes lose control over it.
12. I have the impression that WoW controls me.
13. I spend a lot of time playing WoW.
14. I like playing WoW.
15. Playing WoW is important for me.
16. Playing WoW is a passion for me.
17. Playing WoW is part of who I am.

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: